Property Management Services
We pride ourselves on our excellent communication skills which help to ensure our properties are let quickly and managed effectively. Whether you are looking for us to fully manage your property or to simply secure a properly vetted tenancy for you, you can be assured of the same high standard of service from our team throughout the process.
As a landlord you’re exposed to more risks than you think and a standard household buildings policy may not give you the cover you need.
If you’re a property landlord, building & contents insurance will protect the structure of the property as well as its furniture, fixtures and fittings. As a landlord renting out the property, you face particular risks: that’s why standard home insurance isn’t enough (and may not even protect you). Your different risks could include the property remaining unoccupied for long periods and deliberate damage by tenants. However, you’ll also need cover for standard loss or damage through fire, flood, burglary, oil or water leak, or a lightning strike.
We work with our carefully selected insurance company to offer all of our Landlords low cost buildings and contents cover:
- We cover Malicious Damage by tenants and guests as standard
- Covers professionals and students and all household types including families, sharers and single occupancy
- We also cover most property types including flats and terraced houses.
- Legal liability and Public liability included
- Cover for Contents and/or Buildings
- Optional Accidental Damage cover available
- Optional Home Emergency cover available