UK Visas

Are you looking to apply for a UK visa for your partner and family, or as a visitor, worker or student, including all applications under the five tier points-based system (Tier 1 visas to Tier 5)?

Our UK visa experts can advise and assist you in your immigration queries. 

We offer our clients an extensive range of services for entrepreneurs, investors, employers and education providers to help you secure the necessary visas.

As a general rule most people can apply to come to the UK to work whether you are a EU national or from outside the EU, although your individual circumstances will determine which UK visa category you will need to apply under, for example a Tier 1 Visa, a Tier 2 Visa or a Tier 5 Visa, if a visa is required at all. To discuss your individual circumstances and decide which visa category best suits your situation, contact us for no obligation advice.



Our carefully selected professional Mortgage Advice Service agents can offer a range of flexible mortgage products that have been shaped to support you in buying, remortgaging or improving residential or investment property. We will ensure you get the right mortgage to meet your individual needs.



Tax affairs in UK for non-residential clients can be complicated and sometimes difficult to understand as the UK law is always updating, however we are able to guide you and also recommend a tax professional company who can further advise you based on your individual circumstances.

Basic tax guidelines for Property Investors:

Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) is a tax which was introduced in 2003 and is generally payable on the purchase of land or property in the UK. There are different rates depending on the land or property value when purchased. In the UK, all property with a value of £40,000 or more must be reported to the HMRC to obtain a Land Transaction Certificate from the Land Registry. It can apply to any transfer of land or property and can cause a significant increase to the purchase price of any house.

The Non-resident Landlord Scheme is for landlords who live abroad for more than 6 months of the year, they must pay 20% tax on any income they get from renting out property in the UK. If the landlord is a company or trustee, the rules about their usual place of abode apply. The tax is collected using the Non-resident Landlord (NRL) Scheme.

Capital Gains Tax is the tax which is due as a result of the financial gain (often referred to as profit) received once an asset is sold or disposed of. The total gain is calculated by subtracting the sale value from the original purchase value

Free Valuation